Sep 4, 2011

Every Girl Needs a Funny Guy


Recently we had a visit from one of our very best mutual friends from college, Hoss Aaron.  Aaron knew my husband and I before we even knew each other, back when he DJ-ed his own pirate radio station out of his basement with homemade antennas.  I heard my husband's voice and name on Cain FM before we ever met, and I watched Beavis and Butthead and Napolean Dynamite in Hoss's basement when I felt like I needed to escape campus.  (Sorry, Aaron, I can't help it.  If I'm reminiscing, its just gotta be "Hoss"! lol.)  And of course, Aaron was the DJ for our wedding....a.k.a the BEST.DANCE.PARTY.EVER.

So, anyways, he's a guy that's always welcome in our house and we were happy to have him for a couple of days.  And Annika got such a kick out of him.  She loved all his crazy sound effects and funny voices and random shouting.  When we visited the farm together, she introduced him: "This is my funny guy."


Of course he educated her in proper dance music and how to fist pump to the beat.  Can you see her face here?  Please take a closer look. She is feelin' it.


We tried to get Aaron to stay another night, but alas, people have lives beyond us.  (Although I can't really believe it.)  But, he's actually looking for an IT job, so if you've got the hook up, let us know.

Its always fun to have good company!

2 comments:

  1. Tell him hit me up and let me know what area of IT he's looking for. We have a pretty wide variety of needs at Acxiom right now.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts/heart/words below!